Digital transformation and smartization drive a whole new range of threats to business as well as any other sector of human societies.
The trend to connect everything requires new sophisticated methodologies in information security.
- Social Engineering - The exploitation of human vulnerabilities will escalate,
- Ransomware - Ransomware is likely to grow substantially,
- Data Integrity - Data integrity attacks will become the new "cash cow" for hackers,
- Geopolitical Security - Geopolitics drive c-level decisions when it comes to cybersecurity,
- Cloud Malware - Malware will target the cloud,
- Internet of Things - the Internet of Things (IoT) introduces new network devices into any environment.